The Incredible Edibles, a Tropical Superfood Guide by Tonielle Marie Christensen
Permaculture Designers & Consultants
Organic Motion, From Concept to Creation, Edible Landscaping & Design. www.organicmotion.com.au
Home Grown Edible Gardens: CrEATing edible and efficient landscapes – from your garden to your plate! www.homegrownediblegardens.com
Erhardt Horticulture Services. www.ehs-design.com.au
– The Cluden Racecourse: Provides a source of nitrogen rich Horse Manure. The manure is not Organic. Contains traces of hormones, steroids, vermicides and other chemicals. Hot Compost before use.
– Townsville Freecycle Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/townsville_freecycle & https://www.facebook.com/groups/441062505923133/
– Stuart Tip: Sells various 2nd-hand gardening supplies.
– Ausgold Hay: Cheap and quality hay of different sizes delivered. (tell them you are from this group and they will likely discount) Ian 0437 788 638 http://ausgoldhay.com/page002.aspx
– Organic Seeds ( Eden and Select Organic- cert organic, open pollinated, non hyrbrid traditional varieties) and Black Earth
– BioChar: Home Grown Edible Gardens. 0422 068 995 firstname.lastname@example.org and www.homegrownediblegardens.com
– Flintstones Landscape supplies, 324 Woolcock St, Garbutt, QLD, 4814 (07) 4775 2499
– Townsville Mini Loads, 111 Tompkins Rd, Bohle QLD 4818, Phone number(07) 4774 8174, www.miniloads.com.au
– Woodchips: Temporary piles randomly located.
– Cardboard Boxes: Raid commercial recycling Bins near shops or out at the University and Joyce Mayne. Best days…to find full bins are Sunday and Wednesday arvo as they get emptied every Monday and Thursday.
–Styrofoam Boxes: May be recycled at any Shop that sells fresh produce, deli or seafood products. For example: Froot at The Precinct (Idalia), any Woolworths, Coles, IGA or cornershop.